среда, 22 апреля 2015 г.

My Digital Marketing Experience Packed In 178 Words

Why Hire Me?

  1. I know how to build a Panda-friendly website: everything from server-side to on-page/on-site search engine optimization. Deep SEO audit is available.  

  1. I know how to develop a working SEO plan to increase your search traffic 10 times and more within 6-10 months

  1. I know how to considerably improve search visibility within the limited budget

  1. I know how to plan, manage and perform SEO-friendly content development

  1. I know how to calm down Google’s Penguin and avoid spammy link-building tactics

  1. I can determine and eliminate issues caused Penguin and/or Panda penalty

  1. I can manage a team of copywriters, designers and developers, I can write tasks and control their performance

  1. I can set up any contextual or social media advertising campaign

  1. Empowered by Avinash Kaushik’s books, I can tell what exactly your Google Analytics reports tell you and what you can do with that information to improve conversions and user experience

Additional info


I own a small copywriting firm and write for my blog (http://alex-seoer.blogspot.com/) from time to time. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий