пятница, 24 июля 2015 г.

Google Panda Algorithm 4.2 Update Is Rolling Out Now!


The digital marketing community is posting news that it is has been confirmed that Google is rolling out Panda 4.2 algorithm update right now. They say they changes in rankings are not happening at once, they are ‘applied’ really slowly.




According to Google (sorry, could find any references) only 2-3% of all queries will be affected. Also this update refers to English language web.


So what now?


Thousands of webmasters is holding their breaths and hope their website will not be affected. The reason is that for most of them it means death of the business or at coma for sure. Now you will see how lucky you are and how successful you were to deliver quality content to you Google and your visitors.


Another really huge cradle of webmasters and business owners is praying for Google’s mercy and hopes their websites will recover. Hopefully my website was not hit by Google Panda by I’d really like some other of the projects to recover.


Let me remind you that the previous official Google Panda 4.1 update was ten month ago, September, 25, 2014. Some people really counting those updates and they it was 28th or 30th one.


Need help?


Yes, a bit of advertising myself. I have been following Panda updates since it happened the first time. I cannot guarantee I can help your website recover (nobody can, at least now) but I can review your content strategy and create a to-do list so the text time Google releases Panda your business will have changes to grown again.


If you are just about to build a website and want advice on content strategy, I can assist too. Better safe than sorry.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий